Friday, October 1, 2010

More on Day One & Two of the Bang My Cock saga

Forget to the Twilight saga where nothing happens, my saga of a 4am start yesterday that went almost 24 hours is now just a distant memory.

My morning started with the vile sound of my phoen alarm @ 4:15am I then proceeded to Sydney International with Peter and a lovely car trip with Peter's roomie Neville.

We then boarded the fantastic A380 to Singapore which was just amazing the entertainment, food and service of Singapore Airlines was second to none. The staff were amazing and the movies, music and TV on these flights was simply terrific!

We got to singapore airport for a light shop and wait before another great Singapore airlines flight to Bangkok. After a one and a half hour car trip to Jomtien beach we were all set for a drink and a Thai drag show. I was shocked by the number of hookers and stray animals. Welcome being yelled and screamed from the bars was my first real memory of Thailand.

I woke up in the blizzard that was my hotel room after only six hours of sleep. Saw all the beach boys setting up the beach for the day and stumbled upon some of the local services liek this one, the Internet Cafe. Breakfast was divine and $3 AUD!

So it's onto Central shopping centre today for a light shop, then a nap then some dinner and then another night on the Thai town. Oh boy this place is hot, such a nice change after Sydney's bi-polar wheather.

More updates to follow soon. I miss you Sydney and may SIA scoop the ARIA awards on November!

Kisses, me love you long time....

No comments: