Monday, October 4, 2010

Pattaya Shopping Check

Yep it's offical all my shopping centers in Pattaya have now been visited and made purchases at, even the Ripley's Believe it or Not attraction got a look in.

Very busy day today, beach walk, beautiful Chicken Cashew Nut Stirfry for Breakfast, Massage, Beef Mince stirfry plus sweet rice and mango for lunch, Shopping, more shopping, beach run in Sunset/thunder storm/lightning. Oh the Tropics!

So yeah it's all happening n shit as I prepare for another night in Jomtien.

Oh good grief the girly bars keep screaming at me "you welccccccuuuuuummmm" I reply I like the boys, and one even yelled back "I am Lady Boy" oh the Thai carnage!

So yeah signing out hope your long weekend was fully sick luike you ate out at a bad Thai street stall.

1 comment:

Mishella said...

Ha! Lady boy!!
Look at you shopping away!! Good work sunshine :)
xxx