Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Black Swan {PREVIEW}

Well a massive line of mainly angry and scary lesbians at the Newtown Dendy can only mean two things, a dykes on bikes doco is screening or a movie with random lesiban relations is screening and I go to point two for my film review of one of the sold out preview screenings of the Golden Globes fav film "Black Swan".

Now it has taken me days to work out if I liked this or hated this. It was strange, it was nothing like the preview and Natalie Portman was terrific, but super skinny, is she really up the duff?

Anyway this film has lot's of interesting moments and lot's of times where I sat there thinking what just happened and who did that?

Overall I think I liked it, I don't know if it falls under a drama, a thriller, horror (yes there are some put your head in your hands moments) or fanny basher romance?

Not sure still, but it's a well done film buffs film so like Morning Glory from my weekend of films 3 stars.

No comments: