Friday, January 28, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - True Grit

So it's only a few weeks into 2011, and I have noticed I have seen a shitload of films already, good grief!

So True Grit is the latest with the mumbler Jeff Bridges and the oh so annoying Matt Damon.

But hey this film has had a heap of award nods and got a lot of people talking so I thought it was well worth checking out.

So how was it, I think the start was a bit slow but it generated into quiet a good film, with some extremely tense moments. I wasn't expecting some of the violence that was featured in this film, also there is some scenes with animals that may upset/scare people who are animal lovers (particulary horses) like me.

Okay so True Grit was a good film and enjoyable, but the slow start and the run time were a little too much, 3 gritty stars.

No comments: