Monday, January 10, 2011

I love Live Music in January - Sleigh Bells

OMG a wall of sound and my ears are still ringing, what? Who? aaaaerrrrrggghhhh it's the Sleigh Bells!

Yes from N.E.R.D on Friday to the sounds of New York's latest IT band the Sleigh Bells it was certainly a live music weekend! And the Sleigh Bells Supports turned it on! The Purple Sneakers DJ's are always awesome and I loved both their tight and simply sweet sets!

Rat V Possum were next and my dreamy friend I went with made a claim they are her new favourite band!

Then came the Sleigh Bells and did they bring it! They were on fire from word dot! They were loud, they were having a good time and they didn't do an encore, I love it! Awesome.

The Sleigh Bells were ace and the highlight was definatelty a crowd friendly version of Rill Rill. Came back soon Sleigh Beslls youse rock!

4 stars

No comments: