Sunday, August 28, 2011

5 Songs I like right now... + The Biggest Songs of Winter 2011


Okay so my five big songs right now are (DRUM roll please.....)

1. Little Dragon - Ritual Union



2. Aloe Blacc - Good Things (audio not avaible on the web sadface)

3. Foster The People - Call It What You Want



4. Wynter Gordon - Buy My Love



5. Neko Case - I Wish I was the Moon




And now for the biggest songs of the last three chilly and cool months:

20 - Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
19 - Kanye West - All of the Lights
18 - Eskimo Joe - Love is a Drug
17 - Seeker Lover Keeper - Even Though I'm a Woman
16 - Foo Fighters - Walk
15 - We the Kings - Check Yes Juliet
14 - Skrillex - Nice Spirtes, Scary Monsters
13 - Pete Murray - Always a Winner
12 - Lupe Fiasco - Out of My Head
11 - Example - Change the Way You Kissed Me
10 - Boy & Bear - Feeding Line
9 - Sneaky Sound System - We Love
8 - Calvin Harris ft. Kelis - Bounce
7 - Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar
6 - Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
5 - Goyte feat. Kimbra - Somebody that I Use to Know
4 - Benny Benassi - Cinema {Skrillex Remix}
3 - Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
2 - Adele - Rolling in the Deep {REMIX}
1 - Adele - Someone Like You

No comments: