Friday, August 26, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Friends With Benefits


I am so in love with JT right now he is just the bees knees although this movie didn't live up to all the hype and good recommendations I had heard.

Look it's basically just a ROM COM trying not to be a ROM COM and then it ends up being a ROM COM with a ROM COM ending, oh how many times can I say ROM COM???

So in all it's good, there is some dance sequences tick for my approval, there are some funny lines and some interesting characters but you feel like characters like Woody Harrelson's gay co-worker & Mila Kunis mother Patricia Clarkson are not given enough screen time.

Anyway all and all this film is killing it at the box office and if I didn't hear so much good stuff before I saw it I would have enjoyed it more.

Friends with Benefits, rates a friendly but not overly friendly 3 stars.

No comments: