Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 Songs I like right now...


Replacing the old Top 5 @ 5, it's 5 Songs I like right now.... as is now!

1. Neko Case - I Wish I Was the Moon



Used on a great True Blood episode recently and just a damn fine song.

2. Joe Goddard - 'Gabriel' (feat Valentina)



Don't be fooled by the intro this is funky, and I mean OMG that's some funky shit (thanks the Prodigy)

3. Glee Cast - I'm a Slave 4 U



After seeing the 3D movie this week I am Glee mad again and with series 3 just around the corner I am moist in anticipation, SCREAM!

4. Alex Gaudino ft Kelly Rowland - What A Feeling



So You think You Can Dance Ms Kelly Rowland, Yes she can MMMMHMHHHMMMMMM

5. Kanye West & Jay-Z (feat. La Roux) - That's My Bitch (prod. by Q-Tip)



All I have to say 4 legends on one dope ass mother flippin track! I am in love with Watch the Throne! Jay Z and Kanye West can do no wrong bitches!

No comments: