Tuesday, February 28, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - Gone

So I am seeing some really bad reviews for this film and rightfully so, it is shit house but can a movie be so shit that it actually is highly entertaining? So a movie experience is meant to be a distraction from everyday lift and when attending a movie like this and you don't have to think if you have seen the preview as once you've seen this dreamy preview and watched the first five minutes you can basically put the pieces together of this trashy thriller.

Amanda Seyfried has done some crappy movies and Jennifer Carpenter is good in her minor role, when she was on the screen I kept thinking god I can't wait till Dexter is back.

So it's a crap movie, but I was really entertained, Amanda Seyfried is likable and with a paper thin plot and a story seen oh so many times before I could really relax and have nothing else on my mind and felt no need to think or use any part of my brain.

So I can score this a pass of 2 and a half stars.

No comments: