Thursday, February 23, 2012

A number of reviews in one live from the unemployment banana lounge

Yes so live from:



So last night I sat through Claire Hooper who performer the final of a series of trial comedy shows, the first being the amazing Judith Lucy, the second the sort of average Tom Ballard and then the new Mix 106.5 breakfast host. So now Mix 106.5 is Sydney's daggy station, not so crap as Triple M, but no Nova 969 and definitely not top rating Today FM. Not that I know why anyone would listen to any of the above stations.

Now I wanted to like Claire, she seems sweet and innocent and really naive, the sad thing is naive is not what a comedian should be. I felt like saying "oh love" when she dropped the F bomb, it just seemed wrong coming out of someone so sweet and innocent looking. Judith Lucy on the other had saying the C bomb is like her saying hello to the audience.

It is always sad too when a comedian gets very few if any laughs, at times the show was really lost and I know it was a trial but reading directing from a script is a little weird as was the intro to this show, which really didn't work. Claire I wanted to love you but you did indeed bore me and honey I'm on the unemployment couch and watching some bad TV which is where I am going now.

My Kitchen Rules, FUCK off outta my life, I watched it once with my parents and now I find myself looking for it on the TV schedule.

So from My Kitchen Rules, I am now sitting her watching the very funny Kitchen Cabinet from ABC2. Oh dear and the first guests were Amanda Vanstone and Christopher Pyne, gosh what a couple. I've always hated Amanda Vanstone and Christopher Pyne is he gay? He sometimes like to speak like he has a massive night of bum sex the night before. He is a strange man and Amanda Vanston well let the below do the talking:



Fuck me, U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you UGLY. Good grief, the poor dog.

Anyway so trashy TV I love it. Let's just hope the Straits on ABC1 picks up tonight the past few episodes have been just dreadful. and I so love Aaron Fa'aoso & Firass Dirani, so now for some handsome photos:





Okay so rant over and if you think I've got me cranky pants on (well actually I am just wearing a singlet that needs a damn good wash) I don't I am super chilled, and super excited that this time next week it's the final countdown to my Bali Party :)

No comments: