Thursday, February 9, 2012

You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates

Oh dear god 80's WORLD! and 90's world as I had the deliocus Mel B AKA Scary Spice like metres away from me! Pop Pop Doo Woop!

Okay so aside from my Spice Girls moment this concert was FAB and why can't more gigs be at the Entertainment Centre, you can get a good feed, walk home and watch the westie piss bolt for Central station to get home to such divine locations as Mt Druitt, Penrith and basically anywhere there has been a drive by in Sydney's south west in the last 6 months.

So back to the gig, and they started with the delightful "Maneater" and pumped through some classics and managed two encores including the dreamy "Private Eyes", "You Make My Dreams" & "Rich Girl" & "Kiss on my List". My only drama was I needed more than 14 golden pop classics but hey it was getting late and I'm old. Also a special mention much go to Icehouse, how FAB was "Electric Blue" and "Great Southern Land", oh the memories, oh how the Westies do moves that can usually only be seen after a 48 hour crystal meth ramapage.

Oh dear live music this week has been intense and I was spotted with a amother fucking LARGE bag and bubbly during the week, good grief!

1 comment:

Mishella said...

You champagne swillin, big bag toten ho!!