Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Few Fridays ago back in January and January 13 revisited


So I look at my deluxe calendar from my Edinburgh trip in 2012 and I look at February 2013 and ponder where did January 2013 go and what memories do I have, well behold dear BLOG readers here is how I remember January 2013.

I saw heaps of Theatre, Movies & Gigs are here is just a sample y'all


I had the time of my life dancing away to these young ladies





OMG Nina will you marry me?

And I made the ultimate party playlist pre M.I.A and here it is for me to share with you dear readers




There you go Australia and Beyond, a look @ my January 2013 and where will February take me, well here is just a glance as I continue Australia all over:

Gold Coast
Melbourne

And then it's time for another global venture, stay tuned I will be blogging my heart out from North America Y'ALL!

Okay so tune in tomorrow for a big new countdown (heavily influenced from the 2012 Hottest 100) and my verdict on the 101-200 countdown (let's hope my queen Azealia Banks makes the list) it kicks off in 6 minutes!

Happy weekends and enjoy my new favourite TUNE below:


No comments: