Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Australia All Over #MELBOURNE Photo Journal


So a huge thanks to everyone in Melbourne who made my stay in the Hoyts Melbourne Central & general Footscray area amazing!  Here are some photos I thought I might share on the one and only Stevie B's B'day!


A hearty breakfast never, ever goes astray.



Some yummy Viet food from the heart of Footscray mate.



In the CBD y'all with Clover's tram dreams floating away in the distance, Sydney will get there one day Clover, you just need to fuck the bikes off hey?



Laneways



Laneway Love Mother Fucker



This is gonna equal a $2.80 breakfast



SHAZAM!



Stop following me Misty, ehhhhh



Misty's unwanted babychino, FML for her...



My dinner thanks to Qantas stuffing up, it's true what they say, Queer And Nasty Try Another Service LOLZ



Dreaming over a Pepper Lunch and a more substantial meal, damn you again Qantas, Alan Joyce what a C%$t



Bye random traveller's it's been real.

And so was my Australia All Over journey, next up as of 9:30pm tomorrow join me for USA Today where I explore the land of the fat.

Until then good day X