Sunday, February 10, 2013

Holy Roller it's life in the fast lane @ GoldCoast #Australia All Over


Oh boy so after a smooth JetStar flight and a check into to an apartment near the beach it's straight to Movie World and Sea World yesterday, what a hoot, however I was too over going upside down by the Green Lantern, yes I'm old!!!!

So after smashing two theme parks, a large Big Mac meal it was time for dinner. You really work up a hunger after queuing up all day and hanging upside down on a batman ride.

So it was off to Bazaar at QT, a buffet with a difference, instead of leaving really full, I could barely walk afterwards. Oh help me Lunar New Year, year o the Snake I am still at 6.30am Gold Coast time full as a wounded bull.

Anyways so that about wraps up the second of my Australia all over stops, tomorrow a bit more of a wrap up and even a new countdown for y'all. I head to Melbourne Wednesday so y'all lucky southerns watch out!

Stay tuned as I get ready at the end of the month for a per Easter spree in Hawaii, Vegas, San Diego & LA! Scary so many plane rides in such a small time period.

OK bye!

No comments: