Saturday, February 16, 2013

CBD 2Footscray bloggin on the iPhone Lolz

So with the weekend finally here and the Australia all over journey continuing its next stop Footscray in the search of Australia's most fantastic places to go.

After finishing my conference of yesterday and heading into the CBD for a light film (review to come) it was time to hit up the African and Vietnamese hub of Footscray.

It's all coming back to me now (no this is not a Celine Dijon reference) that in Viet class the book heavily referenced Footscray. And here I am.

So three stops into my #Australia all over rampage I look to the future and in 11 days I will be US bound! So need a holiday!

But yeah thanks for reading, happy belated valentines day and Sydney only one more sleep and I leave the cultural hub of Australia!

Good Morning and Andrew Out!

No comments: