Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bouncing Bunny Bloggin'


So it's day two of the MEGA LOOOONNNNGGG Easter Weekend and as I depart Sydney I found Good Friday most services I required were still fully functioning, the movies did a roaring trade, my waxing lady was totally up for asking me "Do you want me to wax your bum, I notice you have hair there", thanks lady. After smashing some Pho and heading out to Strathfield for some frozen yogurt from a swing set it was time for some dreamy Central Coast action.

It always excites me visiting the Tuggerah Westfield, you think bad tattoos and larger brides are exclusive to the Gold Coast well just come on down to Westfield Tuggerah, you sometimes get two for one, the tattoos are fucked, the brides are large and the outfits, simply delicious.

After enjoying some chilled time on the Coast, walking the amazing little Maverick multiple times with multiple poos bags being filled, washing three gosh damn cars and doing a light shop @ Coles Wyong, my day feels really complete.

With dinner looking like a trip off to the Central Coast's own Gold Coast environment Terrigal, the day is really just getting started.

Long weekends and Easter really are sublime, it's time to unwind and get counting down to another holiday in Anzac Day.

March/April in Australia really has to be the most killer time of the year.

Just another friendly reminder my new blog kicks off Monday and I thought I would leave you today with a few of my most recent favourite tunes I have heard road tripping over this long weekend:



Ahhhhh nothing like some fuzzed out stoner rock music for a road trip and how chilled is this song to go along to, loves it.



And staying in that same stoner mind set it's our own famous stoners from Perth, Tame Impala, definitely the album highlight.



One of the best DANCE songs of this year to date, a real different direction to the above songs, so far this list of songs is totally ace, if I do say so myself.



So much bad language for such a sweet song, but Thelma Plum proves "Father Said" wasn't just a fluke.



Not a new song, but relevant for the weekend of Easter.



Bit of a sing a long, till tomorrow, later Easter Bitches.....

No comments: