Friday, March 8, 2013

USA Today - Thu 7 March 2013


So day one in downtown San Diego tick, with oh so much food my belly is still way too full even the next morning!

We drove from just out of town concluding all our road trips which means no more American radio and the 2Day FM like playlists of maximum 6 songs and artists.  We did a fashion mall just out of town and had a very random Home Depot experience where I felt like I went to middle America.

We had a bit of a browse downtown around our divine hotel the Andaz San Diego.

We checked out Westfield (yes they have a Westfield) and I made some tight purchases before we checked out a very funny little film the "Identity Thief".  No full normal review but I must say way better than the last super average film I saw (Beautiful Creatures) which I neglected to review because honestly it was just garbage.  Thank god I got the tickets with my almighty Fly Buy points.

So Identity Thief stars the terrific Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy, it is super fun and has towards the end real heart. It was $14, for two that is and free popcorn each, yes readers two tickets on w Wednesday night to the pictures plus free popcorn, OMG indeed.

Then it was dinner @ Saigon on 5th which was much more enjoyable than our previous Viet in Westminister the Viet hub of California.

So I forgot one image from my show of images and that was what just over $100 at Target USA gets you, so check it out below, pretty impressive:


Yes I do love Target USA.

Also so happy to see my Bunnies won the first round of the drug induced NRL, well done boys, Mexico is super close so if you need any illegal prescriptions filled let us know, that goes for the Sharks too I am sure some over the border drugs would help your season along.

Okay enough about Aussie news except I love that Kyle & Jackie O interviewed Pauline Hanson, did Kyle do this just so he does appear to be such a fat c%$t? I am sure after their recent ratings that yes they are still on top by on a whole the station like commercial radio are going down the toilet.

End of rant and of to San Diego Zoo.  Next update will be short or from Trump Towers Honolulu, you better believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my web page; http://naturalsaf...