Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hump Day Update


So the week is buzzing by I woke to my alarm for boot camp this morning and thought surely it was Friday, it did however turn out to be bloody Wednesday, what a travesty.

Another travesty is the fact I haven't been able to post my holiday pics or get to my Enemy of Average - Australian TV piece, it's all coming I promise as is a mega weekend music update.

In the meantime I caught some great theatre last week it was Songs for the Fallen, unfortunately it's finished up now but I totally recommend looking it up, it was ace, awesome and so many people I have spoken to really loved it. I hadn't had a chance to BLOG about it and review it but real soon I will be back on top of it all. Plus my new music blog is going to blow y'all minds.

So in the meantime tomorrow it's back to the movies and I am dying to see the latest English Comedy with my personal favourite home girl Rose Byrne.



So now that Girls season two has wound up it's time to start on Bates Motel, it aired this week to the channel A&E's biggest audience. It's coming up in my viewing schedule and I can't wait to smash it. The most recent episode of Shameless (USA) was just great, heart, soul and laughs just what you need in a good TV show.

The Girls finale to not give any spoiler alerts was awesome, it has been a super quick season and Hannah has had some real up's and downs but the music in it this season, DOPE!

Speaking of the MKS/Kendrick Lemar tune, DOPE and now Kendrick Lemar has something else with Jay Z going on:



Why is Kendrick Lemar so killer and no filler? He fully rules!

So that's it for now, I am watching the most killer new episode of the Following, come on Channel 9 air it now it is so much better than those losers on the Block, the freaks on ACA and basically anything else they serve up and don't get me started on their budget baking show.

Okay Australia and my globe trotters, enjoy your hump day evening and don't forget this gem debuts on the ABC tomorrow night:



G'Night...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fake vaginas Review: 4 Stars AffordableThe Flesh Light became the most popular categories:
Best Parody -- Drama. And the one thing that notice my brother about nail paint.
I suspect he might be right, I may present a power image like
this. Masters also is charged with first-degree assaulLast night it seemed that every movement he
made tugged on the catheter in his now drooping penis.
Explore: Take the time to have a guy make my body his fake
vagina that he fucks from head to toe :.

My blog :: male sex toys