Sunday, March 17, 2013

Countdown - Sun 17 Mar 2013 - A St Patricks Day & Phillips Birthday Edition



20 - Flux Pavillion/Childish Gambino - Do or Die
19 - Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie


18 - Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
17 - Bastille - Pompeii


16 - Icona Pop - I Love it!
15 - Calvin Harris/Tinie Tempah - Drinking from the Bottle14 - Robert deLong - Global Concepts

13 - Bliss N Eso - House of Dreams


12 - Of Monsters & Men - Little Talks
11 - Of Monsters & Men - Mountain Sound
10 -  Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
9 - The Lumineers - Ho Hey
8 - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love
7 - Flume - Holdin On'
6 - Birds of Tokyo - Lanterns
5 - Ed Sheeran - Small Bump
4 - Baauer - Harlem Shake
3 - Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
2 - Avicii & Nicky Romero - I Could be the One
1 - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us {Feat. Ray Dalton}


So I am currently getting my St Patricks on and watching (catching up on) the latest Josh Thomas project Please Like Me, it's up on iView now and a little bit of fun, here is a preview clip below:



So I bagged Glee out the other entry (well yesterday) and then out of nowhere the next episode looks a lot of fun:



So I can't be bothered sharing anymore new releases, it's St Patrick's day I'm tired, boot camp in the AM and I survived jet lag both ways which was amazing so yeah, end of entry for the night.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I
was wondering your situation; we have developed
some nice practices and we are looking to exchange methods with others, be sure to
shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Also visit my website: graduate certificates online