Thursday, March 7, 2013

USA Today - Wed 6 March 2013


So farewell West Hollywood and hello San Diego, after a bit of a road trip yesterday and hearing Maroon 5 one hundred times and Taylor "I need a punch in the fanny" Swift four hundred times we arrived at a Residence Inn by Marriott to break up the journey and that's really it for the text lets have some images for this update.


ABOVE - Only @ WalMart


ABOVE - Changing the photo tempo, one of my highlights of the trip Santa Monica, delightful.





So I let a stoned West Hollywood former hair dresser to the stars cut my hair, bit of a holiday malfunction, but hey them are the breaks and I leave you with that as it's check out time and we gots to get on the road again.

Until tomorrow if I get free Internet.

Toodles.....

No comments: