Friday, April 18, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Captain America: The Winter Soldier


What an all star ensemble, it was like the Avengers all over again! Samuel L Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, That chick from Revenge, Chris Evans as the lead, Robert Redford as the bad guy and Australians Alan Dale & Callan Mulvey.

So I liked the original Captain America film The First Avenger, but I loved this film, it was super fun and those action scenes were just brilliant!

Chris Evans is really coming into his own as this leading man action super star, don't believe check out the below:



God I love Easter and there fact that their is four days to catch up on all the blockbusters I have missed over the past few weeks. So in summary come Monday PM (Easter Monday) I am hoping to have seen a few pictures and reviewed them all right here.

So a little about my take on this latest Marvel effort. The cast was great and I do think unlike Iron Man Captain America does need a bit of support from some other fancy and fun Marvel characters like Black Widow & Nick Fury.

So I already mentioned the awesome action sequences and the cast but the plot (although at times had a bit too much going on) was quality for this time of film. I was surprised how much I really lost myself in this film and really just sat back and relaxed.

So this Easter Captain America: The Winter Soldier totally gets two thumbs up, 4 shield throwing Stars for the sexy Chris Evans.

No comments: