Monday, April 21, 2014

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....


The streets of Chippendale, clear, the parking easy to find and the vibe in the air imply carefree. It hasn't felt like this since Christmas, it's just so lovely.

I already wrote as a non christian this time meant nothing to me besides four lush days off.

I can honestly say right now these four days off and three days on this week and then another three days off is pure bliss. I feel we need to remember our ANZACS and hope to god after Afghanistan this country never involves itself in a stupid war that is not our business to begin with.

Let's not rant on Easter Monday, we will leave that to Q&A tonight.

So I started off watching Fat Tony & Co and it totally (not only stars a lot of the original crew from Underbelly) follows that same formula that keep the show the same for all the past seasons. Season One really worked and then it just went down, down like Coles.

Next on my list is what I am really looking forward to Love Child.



I am deeply searching for some more good Australian content and Secrets & Lies is the best I have seen since the Better Man mini series however all the good things I hear about Puberty Blues season 2 and my deep love for Claudia Karavan I have high hopes in this drama too.

I will continue to post my reactions to Aussie dramas I put under the spotlight.

In the meantime overseas True Blood is finally almost upon us and it's the final year. 7 seasons later, so many sex scenes, so much nudity and so many deaths, what will the final season bring? Only time and cryptic trailers in the lead up to:



True Blood returns in 62 days. A little sooner Orange is the New Black will be back on Netflix in 46 days:



Until my next film review (spoiler alert - it may be first thing tomorrow AM) enjoy your Easter Monday dear readers x

No comments: