Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Has Glee completely lost the Ryan Murphy magic touch?


The last few episodes of Glee have been so vile it feels like forever since the wonderful return to form episodes "100" & "New Directions" featuring a wonderful array of guest stars.



It's a real wonder that Fox must be thinking how can we give this show a whole sixth season. The ratings are woeful (in the USA) and god knows when this show is on here? Oh that's right it's on Channel 10 or maybe 11 so you just have to imagine no one is watching.

On another Fox show, The Following has not enjoyed as much hype as the first season but I sure am enjoying the cat and mouse game between Ryan and Joe Carroll.



I can't believe we are two episodes out from the series finale. The season has speed by and without any of the annoying scheduling breaks (I'm looking at you The Blacklist & Revenge) and now back on the telly the returns of some of my favourite Showtime 30 minute drama comedies Californication (Final Season) and Nurse Jackie (already renewed for another season).





Also still on my radar "Bates Motel", renewed for a third season already, Game of Thrones continues to draw on big deaths, massive torrents and with two more seasons on the way this show is huge!

I also really loved the way the Shameless US finished up it's 4th season recently, such a wonderfully produced drama. I am super excited for the return on Aussie drama "Wentworth".



After maybe the best Aussie show in ages "Secrets and Lies" I am just hoping Wentworth is as amazing as season 1. I am yet to watch recent series "Fat Tony & Co" and "Puberty Blues", but that's what Easter is for right?

OK so there is a mega TV update and I will be surely be back to my blogging self as tomorrow at 6pm it makes the SUPER Easter weekend. So ahead of that safe driving, enjoy your Easter break and if your up for it I have been blogging a bit more over at Flashing off the Record so if you want to check out some new music hop along like a little Easter bunny.

No comments: