Saturday, May 10, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro {2D}


It started out good, not great but good and then it just begun to be a by the numbers run of the mill Superhero junket.

Here is the trailer.



So these are a bit better than the original 3 films starring my favourite James Franco however this film just felt like it was an obligation due to the first one making a few bucks.

Andrew Garfield is fine as the lead and Emma Stone was cute as the love interest but for me Jamie Foxx just did not make a good villain. Also Electro and the final showdown was really underwhelming for a 2 hour plus film.

I am surprised another 2 films plus a potential spin off is already on the way. There is so many other superhero films coming that I feel one day one of these films will be a right flop and the next Spider-Man might be it.

The Amazing Spider-Man it might not be amazing but it was a bit of fine. I give it a pass mark 2.5 Stars.

No comments: