Monday, May 19, 2014

RE: I predict a lot more protests in coming months


So the little protest I saw was part of a larger affair which took up Sydney's street's all the way past Central Park and onto Broadway. After stopping at Broadway shops I heard a lady with a very clever sign inform me that the next protests by the March in March and March in May protests will be in June and August. I will keep an eye on this as the news only seemed interested in portraying the arrests, however as a person on the scene and less the spin, it was a peaceful all ages enough is enough good old fashioned protest.

Took me back to the days I rallied against that vile Pauline Hanson. I will always remember wagging school with a sign "Ditch the Bitch from Ipswich", juvenile I know but I like to think that in some way this helped put Pauline Hanson into the position she is in today? Nowhere land, thank god.

Maybe in 5 or 10 years Mr Abbott will also be in nowhere land?





No comments: