Thursday, July 31, 2014

Farewell Wentworth Season 2, Bring on Season 3!


So at the end of 12 straight weeks Wentworth slams it's prison doors shut next Tuesday on Soho.



I am devastated the season is over but so excited for what has built and built all season long. Season 3 is apparently filming and I just can't wait and hope for an early Season 4 renewal because this season is miles above any other Aussie drama right now. Yes even the wonderful Time of Our Lives on ABC tonight at 8:30pm.

If House Husbands can get a fourth season, surely Wentworth can? Come on Foxtel....

In recent TV news one of my other favourite US shows just got the green light for a third season, Hit the Floor will return in 2015. Devious Maids has also just wrapped it's terrific second season and I am almost at the stage of I will pray for a third season on this Marc Cherry created follow up to Desperate Housewives.

True Blood is now down to it's final 4 episodes, how do I feel? Glad in a way as the season was answering a lot of questions but then again it's also asking a whole load more questions. What will the last four episodes bring? Will Bill & Eric die from the Hep V virus? Will Sarah Newlin fix everything? Time will tell.

That's it for TV news, it's new release movie day in OZ and here are my two choice pictures I hope to catch this cold (yes the shit Winter weather is back after a sample of Spring) is back:

No comments: