Thursday, July 3, 2014

Is this really how Australia looks to the rest of the world? FML!



So this crazy woman is not the first to be caught out on public transport and I dare say with mobile phones and YouTube exploding all over the shop it's so easy for this thing to go viral.

This piece has been published all over the web, news sites and now YouTube comments are going nuts.

So Australia is this how you want the rest of the world to see us? I for one don't but I generally vote for the Greens so I think both Liberal and Labor parties need to fix some policies for us not to be labelled the most racist country on this planet.

I can't remember how many times I have seen this kind of thing so please if your on public transport or just really in general if your a racist, please keep your mouth shut because like in this video only one person is going to look like a complete cunt and it's not the person who is different.

Now that woman fucking sucks, this one doesn't AUSTRALIA we have our own Sarah Pailn.

No comments: