Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Hercules


Dwanye Johnson is hot! In a bulky gym junkie kind of way. His massive arms, his pecs, all on display in this 90 minute action romp.

And romp it is, the action scenes are  choreographed within an inch of their lives and look great on the big screen (or as I experienced it Xtreme Screen) and I truly feel this is a cinema experience film. Some films with second screening and the non surround sound just lose it at home on DVD or download.

I am a massive advocate for cinema going and with Telstra and Optus $10 tickets on offer it really is relatively cheap entertainment. For $10 you can even see a rather average or below average film and not feel as though you just chucked a load of cash down the shit hole.



So if you sat through all 1 minute 30 seconds of that trailer (give or take a stalker YouTube/Google ad) you will see this is a perv feast and a fun experience.

Speaking of Google stalking, so last week I saw the fabulous Kelis and got comp tickets, I looked up the Hi-Fi site up once and then even now (when the concert has been and gone) I still get stalked by this show. Why? Do people actually think by searching something and then stalking them they will actually buy? WTF!

So back to the film and less of a rant. Hercules was a fun cinema experience and I really can't wait to see "Lucy" and/or "These Final Hours" this weekend.

So Hercules, it was fun and I would recommend this to you dear readers, 3.5 muscle god stars.

No comments: