Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - The Two Faces of January


It's refreshing sometimes to go along to a film that you have little to no idea about and then just sit there and realise this is actually a winner, that's just what happened when I got along to The Two Faces of January on my 32nd birthday.



So straight up Oscar Issac is a babe, next up this film title is simply so hard to remember I was like the worst with word of mouth for this film today as people asked me what I saw I came up with all sorts of random titles, Two days in December, or was it Two days in January or just the Kirsten Dunst film.

Movies need catchy titles, like songs and TV shows, if you can't remember it how do you tell the world? But look other than this, The Two Faces of January was wonderful. Greece in the 60's divine! It made me wish I was travelling (and not just to Melbourne or Cairns - like I am doing this month) somewhere super exotic.

The film was fun and the trailer above paints a nice picture of what to expect. I think a 90 minute film is perfect and this is just ace. I really enjoyed myself and hope you dear reader can spare some time over the weekend for this or Sex Tape. Man I can't wait to see Diaz on the big screen again, I loved the Other Woman.

OK so star rating, this film rates 3 hard as fuck to remember the title stars.

No comments: