Friday, July 11, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes


After the 2011 Rise of the Planet of the Apes film it's time for take two of the Apes!

So less James Franco, add Keri Russell & Gary Oldman and it's a whole new ball game. To be honest with these stars it's not really their show it's the apes and lead by Caesar they really command attention.

I was extremely excited about this film and I really and truly was not disappointed.

 

I had so much fun with this, it's two hour length was a little long, but still the action and the ape v human war scenes really held your attention.

I did miss James Franco but I got over it. For the end of School Holidays for July 2014 I think this is a wonderful release and I am sure the older teens will love it.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, it's out now and it's actually really awesome, don't listen to the haters this is a fun way to spend some winter time in the warmth of a comfortable cinema.

3.5 Ape Size Stars.


No comments: