Friday, June 5, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


ALOHA, let's take a look at the trailer and enjoy the sounds of the Cold War Kids...



In the last half hour I was reminded by a friend of me groaning and saying, "When Will this End". Aloha is easily (and I have seen 50 Shades of Grey) the WORST film of 2015. Why would people at Columbia Pictures watch a finished version of this film and think, hey there is going to be someone out there who will enjoy this? Who thought a great cast like this could appear in such a misguided, pathetic and at times truly unwatchable.

Aloha is truly bottom of the barrel romantic, chick flick bull shit. Chicks are smarter than casting Emma Stone as a woman meant to be one quarter Chinese, What?

I haven't done this in a while.... NO STARS. I am writing no more I want to erase this from my memory, truly forgettable.

No comments: