Thursday, June 4, 2015

Singapore in around 24 hours and Long Weekends


Oh thank god for the June Long Weekend, may all the Queens unite and party till the end of time. Or just stay at home and watch Sense8 on Netflix.

I on the other hand are taking off to a warmer place to defrost, I will be back in Singapore for a quick visit before a mega movie marathon next week. Speaking of movies I will be taking in ALOHA tonight, so I hope to have a review published right here tomorrow AM.

So posts might be few and far between for the next little bit but Flashing off the Record has plenty of Major Lazer to offer this week and on Monday the hottest songs of Autumn will appear, 20-1 it was a great three months of music.

And whilst I am getting busy with Major Lazer on the music blog here is a new Aussie song to get you set for the long weekend.

No comments: