Thursday, July 16, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Following the latest Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy the latest Marvel film opens today right around the nation. After school holidays has wrapped ANT-MAN is here to save the day..



Right after Comic Con here comes another superhero picture. And I don't meant to sound negative I have been all over Marvel, seen all the recent Marvel feature films (I think all at the cinema - by memory) and loved Daredevil recently on Netflix and think Agent Carter is just great for the lady superhero genre.

So Paul Rudd does he cut it as a lead in a super hero comic book adaption? Yes and Yes and he also got a bit buff. YUM!

Like all Marvel pictures they get together a great group of actors (this time Michael Douglas, T.I, Michael Pena & Evangeline Lilly) and the action scenes and battle sequences are off the chain!

Look there is nothing new here but really and truly it's half way between the recent Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, it's got action and some good comedy along the way. It's smart and stupid comedy all at once.

I would be upset if there wasn't a sequel to this film as I do believe this had a lot more going for it than some of the Captain America films and some of the moments in the Thor features were extremely questionable. Despite how handsome the Hemsworth boy is.

OK so a rating, Ant-Man is fun and silly all at once, whilst also having some amazing action scenes, well done Marvel this is great, 4 Stars.

No comments: