Friday, July 24, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


I didn't think we would have another great comedy like SPY so soon, well I was wrong TRAINWRECK is anything but a trainwreck.



Amy Schumer is EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere she even went all random in this Triple J interview below:



It's slightly awkward, it's slightly weird but that is her thang and she is killing it! With a sold out stand up show at the Arts Centre in Melbourne and a promo tour to end all promo tours this movie is going to be a HIT when it hits cinemas for advance screenings this weekend and opening soon.

It's already made it's budget back via the box office in the US and this woman is set for large things, watch this space.

Now the movie is packed with a killer cast and Schumer is born cinema star. Randall Park and Amy's co workers are fab, Brie Larson is super as Amy's sister and Bill Hader is great as the love interest.

I don't want to give too much of the plot away as the trailer for once doesn't give it all away nor does it give you all the bend over, cringe worthy laugh out loud moments.

Trainwreck is the MUST SEE comedy out now (soon) and definitely not suitable for anyone under 15, unless you want to answer questions about tampons and various sexual elements of adult life.

This is great I can't believe I am going there, 5 STARS, a certified HIT.

No comments: