Monday, July 27, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Seeing a film twice usually means for me that I have:

1. Seen everything (sometimes true)
2. Loved the shit out of it the first time
3. Was bored and ran out of HBO/Showtime series to smash at home
4. A friend also wanted to see it and seeing a movie twice is better than doing something in Winter

But I am not sure why I saw JURASSIC WORLD twice? It still is a 3 Star Film as rated back in JUNE - here, but this film has SLAYED it at the Box Office. So currently this film has done 1.5 Billion dollars, crazy right! In a world where nothing is selling and a whole heap of films are bombing at the box office (even Ant-Man hasn't done the usual BIG Marvel business) it's amazing this film continues to do well.

On a Sunday night screening when this film has been out for several weeks, my session was largely well attended. And the audience also laughed, screamed and enjoyed every Dino attack moment.



This film is everything a blockbuster should be, however I am sticking by my solid 3 Star rating on this one Jurassic World, the countdown is on for the 2018 sequel....

No comments: