Sunday, May 1, 2016

Another Day in May - MOVE THIS MAY


It's May Day, 1 May 2016 and it's time to MOVE motherfuckers, you heard me, let's embrace movement this month and over on Flashing Off the Record after the hangover of Australian Music Month Version 2.0 it's time to celebrate POP this week.

It will be the perfect Soundtrack to help you MOVE this May.

Today is all about the sensational Katy B, her new album Honey is truly sublime and it brings 90's legend Craig David back into the spotlight.

Other than POP music, moving this May is all about embracing Movement, last month I embraced not eating desserts and past (excluding my Boost Juice obsession and the odd Asian dessert) but this month it's all about getting moving again.

I posted a few workouts last month and this month I will do so as well as comment on TV, hopefully better movies than April and share with you some ways I am moving this May.

Don't forget to keep a keen eye on Flashing off the Record for some sweet Pop gems with Beyonce's new album Lemonade a guide to making a successful and valid return to music. Take note Rihanna and Lady Gaga.

Until next time, good morning May!

No comments: