Sunday, May 15, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


This week I have re-engaged and in the cinema and loved it sick. A good action film, a good war-true story/comedy and now a sequel to a comedy I loved the original, BAD NEIGHBOURS 2.

I actually did the full monty for the first film, yes 5 STARS, but how does the second film starring a mostly shirtless, arms pumping Zac Efron.



Bad Neighbours or another title in the USA and being released next week, despite it being released in Australia a few weeks ago now hence having to see it in the gross cinema 12 at George Street Event Cinemas.

Fuck that cinema blows.

Zac Efron, Seth Rogan, the delightful Rose Byrne and Dave Franco (briefly) return to take on Chloe Grace Moretz (god I love that girl).

So the scene is set a lot of sex jokes, a lot of references to a near nude Zac Efron and some great one liners.

Look I enjoyed this film a lot. It is not perfect, conservatives are going to hate it, it's totally for 15 years and over and some jokes are lost on this not up to date on their pop culture. But overall I thoroughly enjoyed the 92 minutes.

Again like Bastille Day thanks for not overstaying your welcome. This is rare with this form of comedy. Melissa McCarthy's last comedy fell down despite this but Spy, Bridesmaids all push that 2 hour barrier.

Look I think this will be big in the US and the characters are likeable so I am hoping for a third film in this series. Great job and damn Zac Efron, keep that shirt off please, just wonderful inspiration as I need to move more this May!

Not quite a five star return but I enjoyed this a lot, 4 stars, well done team.

No comments: