Friday, May 27, 2016

That Time. On Fridays


It's almost that time on Friday when really it's the best time of the weekend. You have two full days ahead of you when your time is YOUR time, when you can binge watch six episodes of House of Cards and not feel guilty.

Friday afternoon the one time of the week where time is almost yours and you make grand plans, but do you act these plans out? Who gives a fuck it's your time to waste or achieve. However I like to think of myself as an active individual and now at 86% better from Man Flu it's time to MOVE again.

I am also reviewing my goals in life and as we almost head into June/Winter/end of financial year it's a good time to reflect and look to the future, so let me over the weekend share some of my (less) personal goals with you.

It's the weekend folks, thank fuck.

No comments: