Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My picks for Triple J Breakfast Hosts - 2017


SO my computer flipped out last night, I drafted the below and wished to have posted it today, instead Triple J did press releases thoughout the day like THIS. So the below is like, good if you are not up to do with all the news posts and what not out there on the interwebs n shit:



Don't think I'm a no it all BUT I am so gunning for Kyran and Gen. The duo have been slaying on weekend afternoons and honestly they are two of the best and cute presenters on air right now.

I wanted to love Veronica and Lewis when they also had a similar shift to Kyran and Gen before transferring to Drive weekdays but some of their gimmicks this year have been shit that even Kiis FM would pass on.

Kyran and Gen seem to generally just love being in the same room as each other and I totally want to hear more of the two, but too be honest I never listen to Breakfast radio.

Weekend Arvos are way more my thing but if Kyran and Gen go to the early slot can the dreamy Michael Hing, Ronny Chieng or Nazeem return to Triple J weekends?

I have listened to Triple J since 1997/1998 and honestly Kyran and are up there with some of my favourites like Helen Razer, Chris and Craig doing Today, Today and the early days of Nina Las Vegas.

Matt & Alex have been fun but a change is really as good as a holiday so best of luck boys with wherever life takes you xo

No comments: