Thursday, November 10, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


As unbelievable as yesterday was I let belief and any sense of reality slip out the door when I stepped into a dark theatre to watch JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK



After America fucked up yesterday (royally) why need see some dumbed damn American trash in the form of the latest Tom Cruise film. The sequel to the Jack Reacher this time is titled Never Go Back.

I actually think we should never haven gone back because really this was a lame and uneventful B (maybe C) grade action film.

The action scenes felt forced, the storyline was piss weak and the days events made my head hurt and the lame dialogue in this Tom Cruise produced film did nothing for my headache.

The recent Mission Impossible films were SO much better than this and Tom has it in him but this was rather lame and I am not surprised this film has not done big business.

Hopefully the next film I see is more like the last two (Nocturnal Animals & The Accountant) as this was a bit of a BLAH cinema moment, 2 Stars.

No comments: