Saturday, November 26, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


Today I saw a thought provoking and interesting alien film, probably the most thought provoking and meaningful science fiction film I've seen. It's called ARRIVAL.



So not a lot can be said about my second Amy Adams film in what seems like as many weeks without giving anything away. I hate people spoiling shit for me, whether it be a film, a TV show (like now I am just catching up on Sons of Anarchy, and hell no I want to know where it ends, I am only up to season 4, shit!) so I will save you that drama.

Arrival is a beautifully shot film, it looks a million bucks (well it's budget was around $47 million) and Jeremy Renner is also spectacular in his role.

Amy Adams was outstanding, sublime and simply stunning in Nocturnal Animals, although this film she is more grounded, more real and her acting capabilities do both extremely well.

This film had me googling the meaning of the ending once I got home and as expected I was sort of on the right track. The film will stay for me for a while as it really got me thinking and I like that in a film. Arrival is pretty god damn impressive and I give it a solid 4 stars. Well done team beyond Arrival.

No comments: