Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Goodbye Singapore, Hello Bintan


Bintan Island, a short 45 minute or so ferry trip from sunny Singapore was the way we commenced into the middle of holiday week February, 2017.

Our time in Singapore was chilled and brief but super fun, I love the food, the people and most of all I love being on holidays.

Bintan is chilled, quiet, lush and green and so different from my island holidays to Bali. It's not packed with Aussies (Europeans yes) and it's a more chilled, zen kind of Indo holiday experience.

Our hotel is divine and of course it's on a beach with a golf course on the other side.

The people are friendly (like Singapore) and the fact I throw in a few Indo words for good measure always goes that extra little mile.

Next stop and the final stop before a few chill days in Sydney is Bangkok, Thailand, a common place for me to travel too and there are some amazing regular things to tick off the list, see a 4D movie, get the best Pad Thai in downtown Bangkok, hit up the shops, eat Thai desserts and smash the Conrad's breakfast buffet.

Yes our second Conrad hotel on this trip and I cannot wait.

Well it's almost time for the breakfast buffet again, oh I love holidays and the ease of breakfast done and dusted for you in the morning, what a slice of heaven.

Happy Hump Day workforce of Australia!

No comments: