Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Day in Australia, Travel Day in ASIA


Yes today is one of those days on holidays where you set a wake up call with reception, hit the buffet breakfast early and get ready for multiple modes of transport.

Yes it's first of all a buggy to breakfast/reception, a transport vehicle to the ferry terminal, a ferry back to Singapore, a taxi to Singapore Changi airport, a cheap ass Tiger flight to Bankgok, a taxi to the next Conrad hotel and then I think I will collapse in a bundle at the hotel.

The day on paper looks long, but Bangkok is honestly one of my favourite destinations so all the transfers, modes of transport will all be worth it.

Next the buffet breakfast is easily one of my highlights of the day and I thank god in Asia Soy Milk is such a thing. As needing to be as diary free as possible is tricking sometimes away but always in Asia it is made easier to avoid.

Tomorrow makes the last FULL day away and Saturday afternoon it's back to a flight I almost missed 12 months ago. Please, please hope I don't make it two missed flights from two.

Until later goodbye for now Australian or international readers wherever this may find you.

No comments: