Saturday, February 4, 2017

I love Sia more than life itself!


And her advice in this song, NEVER GIVE UP is so true right now!



I am moist all over her song with Brooke Candy and popped a post in homage to that song HERE. But it's true to NEVER GIVE UP. My post yesterday about Kate Fischer is all about not giving up!

This song is just so good at times right now. Like Lorde who was all about praising pop music and uplifting pop music recently, I am all about sending our positivity. No violent protesting, no taking people down online, let's just be NICE to people!

Sia is honestly the perfect pop artist we need right now, please Sia release another album in 2017, we need it.

PS I should be seeing Hidden Figures tomorrow so look out to me returning to the Silver Screen in 2017 real soon.

Happy weekend folks xo

No comments: