Sunday, July 2, 2017

Silver Screen in 2017 {The House}


I have never loved Will Ferrell and honestly the sequel to the not that funny Daddy's Home does look exhausting but I had to give him and Amy (Poehler) a go in The House.

Amy did Hilary well on SNL and was a star alongside Tina Fey in Sisters, so I was willing to let my hairs down in this latest Hollywood smut filled adult comedy.

Lennon Parham from a number of shows/movies was a bit of a standout.


Look this film is rather average, despite the fact there are some funny scenes, one liners, however at times slapstick takes over and the plot becomes ridiculous.

It does clock in at less than 90 minutes so it's short and sharp and to the point but it does in points fill like this could be a 60 minute comedy special on Netflix.

Not the greatest comedy this year but Snatched set the bar low, LOW. So I will pass this and Randall Park was still sexy as fuck as a Wall Street coke addict. Nice, my kind of man.

3 Stars.

No comments: