Friday, June 30, 2017

YASSS Queen: Day Fourteen - Finale


As June comes to a close, EOFY strikes and Winter is almost at the halfway mark we say goodbye to all the amazing ladies who have made YASS Queen month! Great to see Una before the end of the month and I hope to head off to the pictures this weekend as I launch into Instagram, oh geez. Yes this Blog along with Flashing off the Record will go social.

Time as promised to honour some of the best women in News in this country. Firstly to the women I wake up with in the morning, Virginia Trioli and Del Irani.

 



Of the evening I love a week bit of Leigh Sales & Emma Alberici...





Yes I love the ABC and looking abroad it's 100% all the way.... SAMANTHA BEE, YASS QUEEN!

Thanks to all the ladies that have made this BLOG shine, shine, shine!

No comments: