Wednesday, June 14, 2017

YASSS Queen: Day Seven


Unfortunately I can only have one feature album a week (on my music blog: Flashing off the Record) with this weeks honours going to London Grammar. I have already featured lead singer of the groups here for our Queen of a month. So today I keep the spotlight on music with SZA.

SZA has released an instant urban hit in CTRL, after a couple of mixtapes and an EP we finally see a full length release from this St Louis star.


The album is super sexy and cool and after listening to it in full yesterday I am more of a fan than I was when I heard her hook on ScHoolboy Q's jam Neva CHange.

So this short week (it's Hump Day already, DAMN) let yourself indulge in some outstanding new music.

Tomorrow Rough Night reviewed for it's opening weekend in cinemas.






No comments: