Wednesday, June 7, 2017

YASSS Queen: Day Three


I didn't expect to see three movies in three days and therefore my focus on Queens and Women who Rule the World has been a little, well shit.

I go to Hong Kong too tomorrow for the June Long Weekend so I a little nervous that well I am neglecting the queens of the world, so shall I look back at the Queen's who made the three movies I just recently took in.

First up from the incredible Patty Cakes Australian Danielle MacDonald.



Next up the Baywatch Queen and Quantico anti-hero Priyanka Chopra, did you know she used to be a singer? And even got Pitbull on board for a song? What, what?


And finally Australian legend Susie Porter, when on Earth will she end up on the cast of Wentworth? Well if you watched this week's episode another cell became free :)



Not to mention the extremely talented young lead in Don't Tell, Sara West..



I could hit POST without some music and a real QUEEN, a queen of the music scene Missy Higgins gave a track to Don't Tell and it's an underrated exceptional Australian tune.



It's nowhere near as big as Ten Days, Steer or Scar but this is still classic Missy, what an exceptional talent we have in Missy Higgins.

No comments: