Tuesday, June 27, 2017

YASSS Queen: Day Thirteen


As June wraps up it's time to look to the middle of July and my BLOG's unfortunately have to go Social. Yes that's right I personally have distanced myself from social media and will only post on Instagram at this stage. It may change I may give it up, but July is Insta July. Both my BLOG's will share the one account so you will get all your music news, feature album or weekly spotlight in one place.

I hate to give into socials but I would like to get my word out there, further to the world of Trump and the madness beyond I'm taking it to the streets.

As we have celebrated some wonderful women this month across Film, TV and the music world it's almost time to wrap it up. I will be reviewing some more films later this week as honestly Transformers may not be my bag anymore.

Another post hopefully tomorrow will list out some of Australia's best women in news (maybe a few internationals too). It's been real this month and blogging on the quiet side for a while, it's time to reach the millions (hopefully).

No comments: