Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I touched on this the other day and I don't wanna judge..... BUT


Are we as Australian's becoming complete bogans?  The recent series Dumb Drunk & Racist really made me think, well yes a lot of people I've encountered over the years are either on of those three words or all or a mixture of the three words that were echoed at yesterday's Melbourne Cup.  Well we can maybe dump Racist but Dumb & Drunk well let's let the pictures speak for themselves:






So we have all been there but as our lovely founders reported on the Daily Mail (thanks for the cool snaps Daily Mail too by the way) reported we even give the poms a run for there money on how much we can drink and behave badly.  Well a large chunk come from the motherland so what's to be expected.

I first laughed when I saw these images and then I thought of all the times I worked at Royal (hey there is nothing royal about this cesspool) Randwick and the times I saw girls with spew in their hair, guys dressed to the nines then later being evicted for pissing in public.

Yes the races, it claims to be classy but really it seems like a place for our bogans to play dress up and spend there hard earned cash at the bar and at a Tom Waterhouse stand.

Yes Melbourne Cup, it's done and dusted for another year, with many hang over today and many looking on news websites seeing images of themselves they may be proud of or may even post on Facebook but at the end of the day it just seems a waste.  A wasted youth who when it all boils down to would be better lending their afternoon to a volunteer cause or avoiding becoming parents, cause a second generation of these bogans is something I don't want to live through.

End of rant....

No comments: